Solutions adapted to your needs
We build our solutions based on internationally recognized standard systems. But we do not provide a single solution for all:
- Each project is uniquely crafted into just the solution you need.
- We ensure that you get an overall high-quality product.
- We focus on addressing your needs in the best possible way, time- and cost-effectively.
Websites that stand out and win market share
We are often asked what we can do for a client's website. The brief answer is that, for us, a website is not just a kaleidoscope of texts, a few pictures and some links. Those few whose Web needs are limited to only such bits and pieces can quickly, conveniently and cheaply make use of one of the many automated online services: 1, 2, 3 ... done. On the other hand, we develop cutting-edge websites that stand out and win out, without compromise.
Web applications tailored for your online presence
Apps are something everyone knows about in the era of the smartphone. But is there more to them?
- There are apps available in all shapes and sizes, some for smartphones, but many more for the Web (i.e. web apps or, rather, applications that can run in a browser).
- You probably use some kind of webmail yourself (e.g. Gmail), itself a web app. With our help, one of these apps' greatest qualities is seamless integration with other corporate IT systems, allowing you to access it all in one convenient location.
- In our line of work, we see an increasing trend for clients to drop classic desktop-based applications in favour of Web-based solutions. This approach provides increased flexibility and mobility, since it only requires an up-to-date browser to access the apps.
- One can also gain by havings apps that use fewer resources, which translates into savings.
- Our web apps can meet many needs, oftentimes more that you can imagine.
Successful web development is all about the technology. And we use only the best of its kind:
- Microsoft / ASP.NET, often built on top of a client-friendly CMS (content management system) like Umbraco or Sitecore;
- We often address several IT needs with one solution, saving those who access it from having to adjust to more IT systems, and avoiding expensive employee training.
Are you mobile? Your customers are!
Smartphones like the iPhone and Samsung Galaxy have made the Internet accessible wherever you are.
- In most parts of the world, many people - likely a large part of your customer base - are frequent users of smartphones or of tablets like the iPad and the Galaxy Tab.
- These users are accustomed to getting immediate access to information, whether they are at home on the couch, in a café-bar sipping a latte, or on the go to their next destination.
- If such potential customers are just browsing your website, it's quite likely that you will lose them immediately if the website didn't live up to their expectations.
- Your website should therefore be properly displayed to users of smartphones and tablets. For most businesses and large organizations, having a "mobile" website is no longer a luxury option, but a necessity.
- Being "mobile” should keep your old customers happy and help you get new ones.
Book a free inspirational meeting for your website
We are "mobile". And we are ready to get you and your website there as well. Do book a free inspirational meeting with us. You will get insight into options for your online presence and, just maybe, end up a little wiser in our area of expertise. Also, do visit our own website on a smartphone or a tablet. You might be pleasantly surprised. You will also understand what we mean by a "mobile" website, one that seamlessly detects and adapts to any platform, and one on which information is easily accessible though both traditional browsers and mobile devices.